Monday, December 29, 2008

END OF YEAR UPDATE

Hi everyone

This will probalby be my last blog update for 2008. Make sure you check the archives for old postings.

Well we had our first ever Faith Quilters Christmas dinner this past week. Everyone was in attendance including Elaine who cooks for us occasionally, Shannon (Bo's wife and my daughter), Anne who helps me with my fabric sometimes and Joed, Vickie's soon to be worse half (just kidding - we love him). This gave us a chance to sit and fellowship and enjoy each other's company. I think we had a delighful evening and can't imagine anyone went home hungry.

I eagerly await to see what Faith Quilters accomplishes for 2009. We have 2 comfort quilts in the closet ready to go and I am looking forward to many more. We are planning these to be dontated to the Senior Orphan program in Polk County for Christmas 2009.

Be blessed and I wish you all a Happy New Year and a blessed life.

No comments: