Sunday, July 26, 2009

UPDATES

The group had a 2 week summer break and starts back this week. While we were gone I think everyone has been staying busy.

Vickie finished a really cute strip quilt that was given for a birthday gift this weekend. Kathy has a few in the works so I'm sure we'll be seeing those soon and I'm waiting to see how far Becky & Amy are on their new projects. Oh yeah, check back soon for Dana's first quilt picture. I hope to get it basted tomorrow and quilted Tuesday and turn over to her to do the binding.

Other than that I have one going to a wounded vet this week in Ohio. The red/white/blue puzzle box was not able to be given to the young man that just enlisted for many reasons but it will be going to another vet as appreciation for his service. I also 2 more waiting to be basted and quilted and several more due before the end of the year. You can also check out my personal blog for what's going on there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous - I love the colors