Thursday, April 22, 2010

UPDATE 4/22/10


Well I haven't had much to post here as Faithquilters has been on hold for a few weeks. I needed to do a little remodeling at the house then tax season hit, then my sister was injured, then . . . as you know it's always something. However we will be restarting the bi-weekly group tonight so hopefully some new pictures and updates are on the way.


This is on my personal blog but since it was a comfort quilt I'm adding it here as well. A lady I know is a caregiver for her grandmother and as we all know that can sometimes be hard so she's been overwhelmed lately. While I was finishing this quilt the Lord told me she needed it so I sent it off in March to it's new home. She loved it and it is my first "no buy" quilt of 2010. Everything including backing came from my stash.

No comments: