Monday, May 17, 2010

MONTHLY PROJECT FOR MAY

This weekend was our monthly project which for May which was the Magic Tile. It's one of my favorite patterns and I can honestly say it's just beautiful no matter what colors you choose. Kathy choose some muted colors with very vintage hues and designs along with beige grouting. Ruth is making two so she'll have one for herself and one for her sister. Both are solid colors and have black/print grout. I can't wait till they are finished and I can post the pictures here. I think Kathy got as far as finishing up thru the 3rd cut on her blocks and Ruth stayed till she got her whole top assembled. As soon as they are basted and quilted I'll post some pictures.

As for me I helped the ladies and worked on quilting one while they were sewing. I am not starting anything new till I can get some one the ones I have finished and posted here.

No comments: