Friday, July 2, 2010

I'M EXCITED ABOUT MY NEW CUTTER

You're probably thinking I bought a new rotary cutter - wrong. Ruth's sister Cindi stopped by our group last night and visited while we sewed (I've known these 2 for 15+ years). Ok other than Ruth we didn't sew a whole lot but we had a great night. In the end it turned out really great for me. Unfortunately (for her) Cindi offered to help if we needed anything done. The poor thing ended up taking home a giant (and I stress giant) laundry basket of my scraps that she'll be pressing and cutting into 2.5 x 6.5 inch pieces. She seemed really excited but I'll check back in a few days and see if she still feels that way. She's percise in everything she does and I see a whole lot of braid quilts coming up in my future. I have been looking forward to using those scraps as I felt wasteful just adding more and more and never using. Should be easy to keep that no buy as I'll have plenty to sew now.

Cindi thanks for the help. I'll see if you still love me once you get half way thru the mess I sent home with you.

No comments: