Tuesday, August 11, 2009

SUGGESTIONS ANYONE

This is more of a thing for my personal blog but I'm posting in both places because I need opinions. Our church is holding a ladies tea as a benevolence fund raiser in December. We'll collect grocery gift cards instead of cash. As chairman of the event I wanted to raise cash for our churches benevolence fund as well so I am making a quilt to raffle for $1 or $2 per ticket. Problem - I need by 12/1/09 so have to make up my mind but I can't.

Anyone know a stunning pattern they might suggest (no applique - mine is terrible). And Christmas fabrics - would you buy more tickets if it was Christmas fabrics or something you'd use all year? I was torn deciding if they might buy more thinking it could be a gift or maybe more if it was non-Christmas colors so they could display all year.

So please share your opinions. Email me: queenv@tampabay.rr.com

No comments: